91. What is stopping you?
Fear of losing what I have instead of gaining something new.
92. What’s a secret you have?
I’ve told everyone in no uncertain terms that I don’t want children myself. I’m not sure that’s entirely true. Perhaps I just have trouble believing that I could ever be in a relationship in which this would be a happy possibility.
93. How do you secretly manipulate people to get your way?
Sometimes it works to kill them with kindness…
94. When was the last time you apologised?
Made a small mistake at work, apologised to a colleague. Last week, I think.
95. What is the biggest lie you tell yourself?
“I’m fine”. Especially when I feel too much and there’s things I have to do that will make it worse. Just pretend I’m alright to get through it, and deal with the consequences later.
96. What’s the moment you left childhood behind?
Well, there is an obvious answer to that, if you’ve read the previous questions. But I stopped feeling safe around my parents quite early on, long before then. I felt I had to be quiet and as invisible as possible because they couldn’t have dealt with anything else. If there ever was a wild and carefree me, it was for a very short time that I can’t remember.
97. What’s missing from your life?
98. Do you believe in a higher power?
99. What are you ready to let go of?
100. What are you not saying right now?
How I feel about leaving all these answers open for you to read.