81. What type of person angers you the most?
82. What is your greatest strength?
83. What is your worst weakness?
84. How do you show your love for others?
I pay attention.
85. Why are you here in this room right now?
Because I haven’t found anything better yet.
86. When is a time you forgave someone or were forgiven for something?
I forgave a friend for lying to my face about something. It hurt a lot when I found out she had been lying. But we did talk, quite a bit later, and she was honest then about her reasons, and I could understand and feel for her, and let it go.
87. What’s the biggest mistake you ever made?
Thinking that I can’t be loved as I am.
88. What are you hiding?
89. What’s your unanswerable question–the question you seem to always be asking yourself?
Will I find love?
90. What are you ashamed of?
Sometimes, my body. Learned that from my mother. It’s getting much better, though. I’ve started learning from others too.