51. What’s one thing you’re certain of?
The value of being kind to people.
52. Describe one of your colossal failures.
Having a thing with someone who I knew was in a relationship. Lots of reasons, none good enough. Took me a long time to forgive myself for that.
53. What makes you cringe?
Another ex, this one with rage, addiction and ego issues.
54. What does your inner voice tell you?
What I feel, what I need. I’m still learning to listen carefully.
55. What crime have you considered committing?
Painting rainbows on the steps of hate-preaching churches.
56. What’s great about your mom?
Right now, I don’t have an answer to that. I hope there will come a day again when I do.
57. What’s great about your dad?
Not a question I can answer.
58. Which day would you gladly re-live?
My 30th birthday, which I celebrated with a trip to Paris on my own . The day itself was spent visiting the Musée d’Orsay and the Musée Rodin, blue sky and summer sunshine, quiche and red wine… I struggled a lot (and rather unexpectedly) with the idea of turning 30, and that trip made me happy, and proud of myself. The choice I made on how to deal with that day set the tone for the next years…
59. What are you awesome at?
Passing on the good I find & receive.
60. What do you want people you meet for the first time to think about you?
That I’m kind and approachable.