41. What superpower would you most like to have?
42. If you were granted three wishes, what would you do with the second wish?
I would ask for a beautiful little house in the Lake District.
43. What is your actual superpower?
44. If you won 100 million dollars, what would you buy first?
That beautiful little house in the Lake District…
45. What’s the best sound in the world?
Night-time silence, preferably the sort you get away from the city, under a starlit sky, with snowflakes falling.
46. What’s perfect about your life?
Who’s holding it.
47. What song do you sing only when you’re alone and what memory does it bring back?
Rheinberger’s “Abendlied” (link with notation). I sang it with a chamber choir as a teenager. It’s always given me peace and comfort.
48. Describe a moment you were so embarrassed you wanted to disappear.
Sitting on a chair that proceeded to fall apart underneath me.
49. How many times a day do you think about money?
The less I have, the more I think about it…
50. Who has been the biggest influence on you in your relationship to money?
My parents, and my working class upbringing. I realised recently that having very little money feels like a “safe place” to be in because of the sense of familiarity – it’s all I know. It “feels like home” to have no money…
(The questions are taken from this source.)